NEW Series | Freedom of Speech & Human Rights in Indian Constitution, France & UDHR | Boycott France
[Naat] Jashan Sadiqain (as) | Himayat -e- Mazlomeen -e- Jahan Convention | Br. Ali Deep Rizvi
Nukte Nigah is a new series by SabeelMedia, which presents analysis on various topics.
Todays Topic: Freedom Of Speech
Video discusses Freedom Of Speech according to UDHR, CDHR & Indian Constitution.
– Is Freedom Of Speech Absolute or are there Limitations in Freedom of Speech?
– Does Islam allow Mocking Hindu Gods?
– Freedom of Speech Vs Freedom to Insult and Freedom to Offend
– Holocaust vs Freedom of Speech
– Freedom of Speech In European Court, Universal Declaration of Human Rights & French law
– Freedom of Speech according to Indian Constitution
What is the limit to freedom of speech?
Why should it be allowed to insult someone’s religion and mock their most sacred beliefs like Prophet Mohammed?
France mein Rasoole Khuda s.a ki tauheen ki wajeh se duniya bhar mein ye debate shuru hogayi hai ke kya freedom of speech ki ko bahana bananakar religious sacreds ko ki tauheen karna sahih hai?
Kya freedom of speech absolute aur mutlaq hai ia us ke liye kuch conditions and limitations bhi hain?
Is video mein ham human rights aur indian constitution ke mutabiq dekhein ge ko freedom of speech ke liye kia conditions rakhi rakhi gayi hain
#SabeelMedia #NukteNigah #SabeelComment
1. Must watch and share with your friends and relatives. Sharing knowledge gives sawaab.
2. Is video ko zyada se zyada logon se share karen.
3. Is video clip ke baare mein apke comments zaroor likhen..
Join us on social media by following links: